Im 21, by myself and wanting to experience the real hong kong! Im heading to australia for a little while and on my way home i have a stopover in hongkong for 3 days. needing some advice on where to stay if i want to meet travellers/students and have a good time while im there. Keen to see tourist attractions through the day and then hit some good bars at night. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Im a young student visiting hongkong for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 2 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 3 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 6 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Thailand mid-December
- 10 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 Indian visa
- 13 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 17 One week in Thailand
- 18 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 21 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 24 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 25 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming