I would like to plan a trip to Irian Jaya and
Papua New Guinea and need ideas for must-see
places to visit. Also, any recommendations for companies doing travel to these areas would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 5 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 6 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 7 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 8 perfect Hanoi
- 9 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 10 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Kintamani Tour
- 15 Some notes about South Korea
- 16 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 17 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 25 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand