I would like to plan a trip to Irian Jaya and
Papua New Guinea and need ideas for must-see
places to visit. Also, any recommendations for companies doing travel to these areas would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 A combined trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 Vietnam - September 2015
- 5 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 6 BUSAN, attractions and hidden viewpoint hiking!
- 7 Burma or Laos.
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 10 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 11 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 12 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 13 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 14 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 15 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 Hakone accommodation options
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 20 Visa
- 21 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 My First Passage to India
- 24 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 25 Castle & King tour operator review