I would like to plan a trip to Irian Jaya and
Papua New Guinea and need ideas for must-see
places to visit. Also, any recommendations for companies doing travel to these areas would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 2 Kyushu in late September
- 3 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 4 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 5 Bangkok, day tours.
- 6 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 7 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 hanoi eats
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 14 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 15 My First India Trip
- 16 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 17 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 18 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 5 days Japan
- 21 Bicycle riding required?
- 22 A train ride through Java
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 25 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali