I 'm planning a 3 week backpacking trip next month, between Guangzhou and Yunnan, and would be greatfull to hear your suggestions or experiences about that, to form an initial rough idea about places to visit around there and in between, so to balance time wisely over this big area
We 'll be 2 people travelling, without tourist package, just independently, mostly public transport (by train most of it, hopefully) plus a daytrip here or there with local travel agency, if necessary to get the most out of this time frame.
We don't speak a word of chinese language, so this is going to be a big obstacle, and slow us down a bit, I'm afraid...
Great interests would be traditional villages, temples, nature, hiking...
(I 've been to east China and Hong Kong - Macau over earlirer trip, so not going that way now).
All suggestions for a low cost sensible itinerary are very very welcome!!!
many thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/t-boost-explosion/
- 2 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 11 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 12 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 India visa for new passport
- 16 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Serendipity Srilanka
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 23 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 24 Sri Lanka in December
- 25 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)