I 'm planning a 3 week backpacking trip next month, between Guangzhou and Yunnan, and would be greatfull to hear your suggestions or experiences about that, to form an initial rough idea about places to visit around there and in between, so to balance time wisely over this big area
We 'll be 2 people travelling, without tourist package, just independently, mostly public transport (by train most of it, hopefully) plus a daytrip here or there with local travel agency, if necessary to get the most out of this time frame.
We don't speak a word of chinese language, so this is going to be a big obstacle, and slow us down a bit, I'm afraid...
Great interests would be traditional villages, temples, nature, hiking...
(I 've been to east China and Hong Kong - Macau over earlirer trip, so not going that way now).
All suggestions for a low cost sensible itinerary are very very welcome!!!
many thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com사다리 바카라돈따는법
- 2 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com세부카지노 마카오사우나
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok