We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 iPad and iPhone in Japan! US plug OK and no converter?
- 2 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 3 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 4 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 5 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 6 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 7 Japanese Alps
- 8 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 Tiger Temple
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 13 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 14 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 15 Driving in Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 18 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 19 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 20 First time trip to Japan questions
- 21 Laos in the end of June
- 22 Japan & WiFi
- 23 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 24 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 25 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP