We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
ideas for families around Singapore, Malaysia
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa