We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ikkk
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 4 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Vaccinations
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 11 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Bridge players Beware!!
- 14 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 15 Capsule hotels
- 16 Borneo forest fires
- 17 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Chengdu and Beijing
- 20 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 21 2 months in Indonesia
- 22 a year in burma
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary