We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 2 Are you looking best deals atl lowest prices?
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/lurong-living-reviews/
- 4 Our second Japan trip
- 5 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 6 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 7 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 8 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 9 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 10 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 11 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 16 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 17 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 18 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 19 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 20 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 21 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 22 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 23 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 24 Thailand Assistance
- 25 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park