We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
ideas for families around Singapore, Malaysia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 Need a guide in Burma?
- 5 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 6 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 9 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 10 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 11 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 12 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea