We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
ideas for families around Singapore, Malaysia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 7 Japan night bus
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 Living in Singapore Questions
- 10 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 11 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 14 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 Problems at 12,000'
- 17 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 20 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 21 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 24 Japan, japan
- 25 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?