We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback