We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cubs vs Dodgers
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Hoi Ann hotel
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 16 India help needed
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels