We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Family Trip to Japan
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 8 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 13 New Member
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014