We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 4 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 5 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 6 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 7 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 8 Great Wall hike
- 9 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 10 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 11 Vietnam - September 2015
- 12 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help
- 15 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 17 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 18 Myanmar Help
- 19 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 20 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 21 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 22 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 23 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 24 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?