We have 8 days available in December from 13 December to 20 December. Would like to go to places within short flight (say 90 mins) of Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
We are a family of 5 with two girls (7 and 9) and a boy of 4.
So a beach type resort would be good but need a place that has some good activities as 8 days of beach only will be too much. So some activities for the kids, big enough place to explore but as long as not too difficult.
possible options are a Singapore (Sentosa island, zoo) with bintang is a ferry ride from singapore
Could go to Langkawi or Phuket
Possibly something like Club Med in Malaysia
But maybe there are other options
Also what is Kuala Lumpur itself like for a young family?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 3 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 4 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 5 2 weeks in Java
- 6 Hanoi - silver jewellery
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Blooming chart in Japan
- 10 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 12 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 13 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 14 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 15 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 16 Where to Layover
- 17 9 days in Bali
- 18 4.5 days in Singapore
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 22 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 23 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 24 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 25 Italy from an Asian base