My husband and I are thinking of taking a 10 trip to somewhere in Asia from NZ over Easter (2014). We are in our 20s, have travelled in Asia before and would prefer to travel somewhere we haven’t been before, which takes out Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have been considering Taiwan and Hong Kong, but are very open to other suggestions. We have also thought about the Philippines, but have heard that Easter is not a very good time to visit there due to crowds and inflated prices. We definitely want an ‘experience’ rather than just going to lie on a beach somewhere, but are happy to consider a wide range of holiday types. I do enjoy my basic comforts though! We are also looking for somewhere on the cheaper side, which will probably exclude Japan. It needs to be somewhere easily accessible from New Zealand, so nowhere too remote where just getting there will eat up half the holiday, but we’re happy to travel once or twice once we get there, as long as the trips are short.
Look forward to hearing some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 레드카지노❖＼【^ ＷＣＮ７７７.ＣｏＭ ^】❖＼다모아카지노
- 2 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 3 Where to Layover
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 6 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 7 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 8 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 9 2 weeks in Java
- 10 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 Italy from an Asian base
- 16 Blooming chart in Japan
- 17 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 18 Vietnam in January
- 19 Travel to India in May?
- 20 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 21 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 22 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 23 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 24 Layover in Hong Kong
- 25 Bags are packed for Bangkok!