My husband and I are thinking of taking a 10 trip to somewhere in Asia from NZ over Easter (2014). We are in our 20s, have travelled in Asia before and would prefer to travel somewhere we haven’t been before, which takes out Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have been considering Taiwan and Hong Kong, but are very open to other suggestions. We have also thought about the Philippines, but have heard that Easter is not a very good time to visit there due to crowds and inflated prices. We definitely want an ‘experience’ rather than just going to lie on a beach somewhere, but are happy to consider a wide range of holiday types. I do enjoy my basic comforts though! We are also looking for somewhere on the cheaper side, which will probably exclude Japan. It needs to be somewhere easily accessible from New Zealand, so nowhere too remote where just getting there will eat up half the holiday, but we’re happy to travel once or twice once we get there, as long as the trips are short.
Look forward to hearing some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 OUTLOOK 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer