My husband and I are thinking of taking a 10 trip to somewhere in Asia from NZ over Easter (2014). We are in our 20s, have travelled in Asia before and would prefer to travel somewhere we haven’t been before, which takes out Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have been considering Taiwan and Hong Kong, but are very open to other suggestions. We have also thought about the Philippines, but have heard that Easter is not a very good time to visit there due to crowds and inflated prices. We definitely want an ‘experience’ rather than just going to lie on a beach somewhere, but are happy to consider a wide range of holiday types. I do enjoy my basic comforts though! We are also looking for somewhere on the cheaper side, which will probably exclude Japan. It needs to be somewhere easily accessible from New Zealand, so nowhere too remote where just getting there will eat up half the holiday, but we’re happy to travel once or twice once we get there, as long as the trips are short.
Look forward to hearing some suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 명품바카라ぺ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 월드스타카지노ゎ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 3 Bicycle riding required?
- 4 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 7 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 8 Cycling Vietnam
- 9 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 10 Visa for India
- 11 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 12 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 15 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 16 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 17 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 18 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 19 Buying jewelry in India
- 20 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 21 Chiang Mai
- 22 Phuket Weather
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?