My husband and I are thinking of taking a 10 trip to somewhere in Asia from NZ over Easter (2014). We are in our 20s, have travelled in Asia before and would prefer to travel somewhere we haven’t been before, which takes out Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have been considering Taiwan and Hong Kong, but are very open to other suggestions. We have also thought about the Philippines, but have heard that Easter is not a very good time to visit there due to crowds and inflated prices. We definitely want an ‘experience’ rather than just going to lie on a beach somewhere, but are happy to consider a wide range of holiday types. I do enjoy my basic comforts though! We are also looking for somewhere on the cheaper side, which will probably exclude Japan. It needs to be somewhere easily accessible from New Zealand, so nowhere too remote where just getting there will eat up half the holiday, but we’re happy to travel once or twice once we get there, as long as the trips are short.
Look forward to hearing some suggestions!
Ideas for 10 days in Asia
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Ipoh
- 3 Hello, Vietnam
- 4 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 5 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 6 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 7 Kashmir or Nepal
- 8 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India