My husband and I are thinking of taking a 10 trip to somewhere in Asia from NZ over Easter (2014). We are in our 20s, have travelled in Asia before and would prefer to travel somewhere we haven’t been before, which takes out Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We have been considering Taiwan and Hong Kong, but are very open to other suggestions. We have also thought about the Philippines, but have heard that Easter is not a very good time to visit there due to crowds and inflated prices. We definitely want an ‘experience’ rather than just going to lie on a beach somewhere, but are happy to consider a wide range of holiday types. I do enjoy my basic comforts though! We are also looking for somewhere on the cheaper side, which will probably exclude Japan. It needs to be somewhere easily accessible from New Zealand, so nowhere too remote where just getting there will eat up half the holiday, but we’re happy to travel once or twice once we get there, as long as the trips are short.
Look forward to hearing some suggestions!
Ideas for 10 days in Asia
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 5 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 11 water delivery and water dispenser
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 India, What Can I Say!
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 22 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 23 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 24 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 25 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday