I'm planning to Korea but do not know what is the best time to travel in there?
I want to enjoy some Korean cuisine like tokkbuki, kim chi... Any place or market and tourism spots suggestion?
I intend to Jeju Island. I wonder if 2-3 days in Jeju is enough?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Booking on the fly
- 3 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 4 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 5 Tea estates of Munnar
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 12 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 like my food
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Portable wifi rental
- 18 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 19 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 22 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 23 Uzbekistan Visa
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia