I'm planning to Korea but do not know what is the best time to travel in there?
I want to enjoy some Korean cuisine like tokkbuki, kim chi... Any place or market and tourism spots suggestion?
I intend to Jeju Island. I wonder if 2-3 days in Jeju is enough?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 6 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 7 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol