I am arriving at Hong Kong airport at 10:00pm on December 21st, so I need a car to pick myself and my family up from
the airport and transport my family to the hotel that I will be staying in. I will also need to be transported from
my hotel back to the Hong Kong airport on my departure day. During my stay I will be doing a lot of shopping in
shezhen, so I also need somebody that is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday to be my
driver/interpreter and shopping guide. The person I will hire will need to be available on wednesday and thursday
from 9:00am until 7pm and friday from 9am to 5pm, and then on Sunday from 9am until 7pm. I really need somebody who
knows Shezhen very well, and I would like to shop for the best replica jewelry and very, very good replica hand
bags. If you fit any or all of these qualifications please email me at ReinaSimon123@hotmail.com with your contact
information, your desired rates of compensation, etc. I need to line somebody up as soon as possible, so please
email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and I look Forward to Meeting You.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
I need to find an experienced driver, interpeter, and shopping guide