I am arriving at Hong Kong airport at 10:00pm on December 21st, so I need a car to pick myself and my family up from
the airport and transport my family to the hotel that I will be staying in. I will also need to be transported from
my hotel back to the Hong Kong airport on my departure day. During my stay I will be doing a lot of shopping in
shezhen, so I also need somebody that is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday to be my
driver/interpreter and shopping guide. The person I will hire will need to be available on wednesday and thursday
from 9:00am until 7pm and friday from 9am to 5pm, and then on Sunday from 9am until 7pm. I really need somebody who
knows Shezhen very well, and I would like to shop for the best replica jewelry and very, very good replica hand
bags. If you fit any or all of these qualifications please email me at ReinaSimon123@hotmail.com with your contact
information, your desired rates of compensation, etc. I need to line somebody up as soon as possible, so please
email me today at email@example.com
Thank You and I look Forward to Meeting You.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 9 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 13 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 14 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 15 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 18 Private tours in Northern India
- 19 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Vietnam visa
- 25 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
I need to find an experienced driver, interpeter, and shopping guide