I am arriving at Hong Kong airport at 10:00pm on December 21st, so I need a car to pick myself and my family up from
the airport and transport my family to the hotel that I will be staying in. I will also need to be transported from
my hotel back to the Hong Kong airport on my departure day. During my stay I will be doing a lot of shopping in
shezhen, so I also need somebody that is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday to be my
driver/interpreter and shopping guide. The person I will hire will need to be available on wednesday and thursday
from 9:00am until 7pm and friday from 9am to 5pm, and then on Sunday from 9am until 7pm. I really need somebody who
knows Shezhen very well, and I would like to shop for the best replica jewelry and very, very good replica hand
bags. If you fit any or all of these qualifications please email me at ReinaSimon123@hotmail.com with your contact
information, your desired rates of compensation, etc. I need to line somebody up as soon as possible, so please
email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and I look Forward to Meeting You.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 Harbin in mid March
- 6 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Indian Food Series
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 "necessities" for India
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
I need to find an experienced driver, interpeter, and shopping guide