I am arriving at Hong Kong airport at 10:00pm on December 21st, so I need a car to pick myself and my family up from
the airport and transport my family to the hotel that I will be staying in. I will also need to be transported from
my hotel back to the Hong Kong airport on my departure day. During my stay I will be doing a lot of shopping in
shezhen, so I also need somebody that is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday to be my
driver/interpreter and shopping guide. The person I will hire will need to be available on wednesday and thursday
from 9:00am until 7pm and friday from 9am to 5pm, and then on Sunday from 9am until 7pm. I really need somebody who
knows Shezhen very well, and I would like to shop for the best replica jewelry and very, very good replica hand
bags. If you fit any or all of these qualifications please email me at ReinaSimon123@hotmail.com with your contact
information, your desired rates of compensation, etc. I need to line somebody up as soon as possible, so please
email me today at email@example.com
Thank You and I look Forward to Meeting You.
I need to find an experienced driver, interpeter, and shopping guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 South Korea 5 days
- 7 Japan -OAT tour
- 8 Thai island escape
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA