I am arriving at Hong Kong airport at 10:00pm on December 21st, so I need a car to pick myself and my family up from
the airport and transport my family to the hotel that I will be staying in. I will also need to be transported from
my hotel back to the Hong Kong airport on my departure day. During my stay I will be doing a lot of shopping in
shezhen, so I also need somebody that is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday to be my
driver/interpreter and shopping guide. The person I will hire will need to be available on wednesday and thursday
from 9:00am until 7pm and friday from 9am to 5pm, and then on Sunday from 9am until 7pm. I really need somebody who
knows Shezhen very well, and I would like to shop for the best replica jewelry and very, very good replica hand
bags. If you fit any or all of these qualifications please email me at ReinaSimon123@hotmail.com with your contact
information, your desired rates of compensation, etc. I need to line somebody up as soon as possible, so please
email me today at email@example.com
Thank You and I look Forward to Meeting You.
I need to find an experienced driver, interpeter, and shopping guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 4 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 5 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 6 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 7 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 8 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 9 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 10 5 nights in Japan.
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Visa
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 Affordable Japan
- 15 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 21 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 22 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt