My boyfriend and I are going to Asia for 3 1/2 months. We are flying into Beijing at the end of August and flying home in December from Bangkok.
We would like to do and see everything.
I have no idea how to plan, what visas i'll need before i go, what the weather is going to be like, and what medications I should take before I go.
If anyone could help, I would be forever grateful !!!
China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/t-boost-explosion/
- 2 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 3 India visa for new passport
- 4 Aptitude preparation
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 Best natural wonders in Japan?