My boyfriend and I are going to Asia for 3 1/2 months. We are flying into Beijing at the end of August and flying home in December from Bangkok.
We would like to do and see everything.
I have no idea how to plan, what visas i'll need before i go, what the weather is going to be like, and what medications I should take before I go.
If anyone could help, I would be forever grateful !!!
China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
I need help planning my trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 5 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 6 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 9 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 10 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 India - 2 Days only
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 Beach selection in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 Burma river cruise