Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 2 Itinerary Help Japan
- 3 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
Hi All --