Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노베팅✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 카지노베팅
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 4 Where to Layover
- 5 9 days in Bali
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 Layover in Hong Kong
- 9 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 10 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 11 Blooming chart in Japan
- 12 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 13 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 14 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 15 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 16 Italy from an Asian base
- 17 Bus service in Nepal
- 18 Travel to India in May?
- 19 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 20 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 21 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 22 Advice for a newbie!
- 23 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
Hi All --