Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
I (HEART) HONG KONG
Hi All --
- 1 geisha performance
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 8 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 9 Trip report China
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?