Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
I (HEART) HONG KONG
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS