Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 3 Mandalay questions
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 6 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 15 Help - India take 2
- 16 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 17 CNX late arrival?
- 18 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 19 best singapore hotel
- 20 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 21 is this a good travel plan?
- 22 currency conversion
- 23 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 24 The truth about elephant tourism
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
Hi All --