Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 2 Hanoi Hotel
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 18 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 19 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
Hi All --