Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 India help with where to go
- 5 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 6 Dollar traveller cheques
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Halong Bay cruise
- 9 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 10 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 11 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 12 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 13 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 14 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 15 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 16 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 22 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 23 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 24 Taxis in Yangon
- 25 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
Hi All --