Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
I (HEART) HONG KONG
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where in Bali should we stay
- 2 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 3 July itinerary in Japan
- 4 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 5 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 Vietnam or Brazil
- 10 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 11 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 12 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 13 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 16 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Any info about Zomato?
- 20 First trip to Japan
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 22 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus
- 23 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 24 Question about booking train tickets in Japan
- 25 Mosquitos in CM