if you will be going to Kathmandu I suggest the Nirvana Garden Hotel in Thamel. They can be contacted thru email (email@example.com). It is a great hotel set back from the main street. The people are very sweet and accommodating. A double is around $45-50 per night. Also if you are looking for a unique nice place to eat and shop try Barber Mahal (Revisisted). It is the best of the best in Kathmandu. Simply Shutters is a fabulous place to eat. Barber Mahal is an old royal stable that has been converted into a shopping complex. Ask your hotel about it.
I have info on Nepal
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Visit To Goa
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?