if you will be going to Kathmandu I suggest the Nirvana Garden Hotel in Thamel. They can be contacted thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is a great hotel set back from the main street. The people are very sweet and accommodating. A double is around $45-50 per night. Also if you are looking for a unique nice place to eat and shop try Barber Mahal (Revisisted). It is the best of the best in Kathmandu. Simply Shutters is a fabulous place to eat. Barber Mahal is an old royal stable that has been converted into a shopping complex. Ask your hotel about it.
I have info on Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 4 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 5 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 6 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 7 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 8 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 9 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 10 5 nights in Japan.
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Visa
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 Affordable Japan
- 15 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 21 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 22 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt