I want to get my TEFL teaching certificate, i am wondering if i should reconsider the thought to teach in thailand because i might be to young. Is their any other destinations in Asia that i would be able to teach with TEFL certificate and being only 18 years old.
I am 18 years old, wanting to teach in thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 6 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 11 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 14 Phuket Hotel
- 15 General question
- 16 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 17 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 18 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 19 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 23 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo
- 24 30 Days first time in India
- 25 Buy Japan Rail pass or not?