Our trip this summer has changed and changed. We're now taking our 3 kids (teens). So, flying from Bangkok to Ko Samui appears to be expensive $300+ each ticket on Bangkok Airways. That's too much. Instead, I'm reading about a beach two hours away from the capitol, Hua Hin. We are just looking for 1) clean beach 2) beautiful, torqouise blue water 3) relaxing but something to do like boat rides or scuba diving.
Is Hua Hin a good alternative to Ko Samui? Is there another option? I should mention we are traveling in early August.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://www.healthcare24by7.org/Chantel-st-claire-serum/
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice