Our trip this summer has changed and changed. We're now taking our 3 kids (teens). So, flying from Bangkok to Ko Samui appears to be expensive $300+ each ticket on Bangkok Airways. That's too much. Instead, I'm reading about a beach two hours away from the capitol, Hua Hin. We are just looking for 1) clean beach 2) beautiful, torqouise blue water 3) relaxing but something to do like boat rides or scuba diving.
Is Hua Hin a good alternative to Ko Samui? Is there another option? I should mention we are traveling in early August.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Sri Lanka Visa
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 13 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake