Our trip this summer has changed and changed. We're now taking our 3 kids (teens). So, flying from Bangkok to Ko Samui appears to be expensive $300+ each ticket on Bangkok Airways. That's too much. Instead, I'm reading about a beach two hours away from the capitol, Hua Hin. We are just looking for 1) clean beach 2) beautiful, torqouise blue water 3) relaxing but something to do like boat rides or scuba diving.
Is Hua Hin a good alternative to Ko Samui? Is there another option? I should mention we are traveling in early August.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur