I am from dubai and I am planning a trip to Hong kong end of dec/early january. I have never been to that part of the world so I am not sure how to dress. How is there winter? Will I need a jacket?
How will the weather be like in hong kong dec/jan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 2 Writers Needed for Japan
- 3 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 4 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 5 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 6 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 7 17 Day Itinerary
- 8 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 9 Bali Help
- 10 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 11 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 12 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 13 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 14 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 15 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 16 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 National Parks - which to choose
- 19 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 20 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 21 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 22 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 23 Bringing medication to Thailand
- 24 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 25 Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle - B&B or half board? - Advice please