My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * firstname.lastname@example.org
How to vet a tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 2 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 3 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 4 Things to do in Delhi
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Traveling to Burma in April
- 7 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 8 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 9 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 10 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 11 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 12 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 15 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 18 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 22 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 23 First time to srilanka
- 24 Nepal
- 25 Ubud Travelogue (part of 3 1/2 weeks in Bali with our 1-yr-old)