My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토사이트→￥←【Zem33 . Com】→￥← 토토사이트추천
- 2 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 3 Travel India solo
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Osaka, aquarium?
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Indonesia travel agent
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 19 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 20 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis