My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 2 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report