My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 Family Friendly Penang
- 7 Train trip costs help please
- 8 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 9 Weather forecast
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?