My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * firstname.lastname@example.org
How to vet a tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 6 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 How safe is Delhi/India
- 9 Malaria
- 10 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 11 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 12 Vietnam and coffee
- 13 I'm going to Japan!
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?