My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * email@example.com
How to vet a tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 2 Help Please - First trip to Thailand, 10 days
- 3 Long-Haul Flight Breakup
- 4 Malaysia & Indonesia in November?
- 5 Sarawak v Khao Sok
- 6 Traveling to India!
- 7 Flying from Yangon to Bagan ... Scared?
- 8 Do you know about Tadoba?
- 9 BKK weather last week August through first week of September?
- 10 Rug shopping in India
- 11 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 12 Day Tour . ..Kyoto
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Vietnam Activities
- 15 Thailand - November or January?
- 16 Top street food locales in Bangkok?
- 17 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 18 Should I go to India?
- 19 Souvenirs/Shopping in Vietnam/Cambodia
- 20 luggage restrictions/asiana airlines
- 21 Sri Lanka - advice needed
- 22 Travel from Phuket to Kho Phi Phi
- 23 Camera Lenses for SE Asia
- 24 How to spend 8 days in Thailand?
- 25 Getting a Chinese visa in Asia for US Citizen?