My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * firstname.lastname@example.org
How to vet a tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 5 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Laos for the backpacker
- 8 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 9 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 10 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 11 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?