My folks and I are on the verge of sending our initial payment to a tour operator and as I can't find any review through initial google searches I wondered if anyone has an opinion on how to gauge the risk of a scam -
I know it's an odd request - writing this on behalf of my father who is seeking some form of peace of mind! I say traveling is an adventure - he's become more risk averse as he ages ....
This is the company - we're doing 11 days/ 10 nights North to South:
Senior Travel Consultant
Vietnam Heritage Travel
Care your travel sense
Add: # 6 West Lakeside Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + 84437264687
Email: * firstname.lastname@example.org
How to vet a tour operator?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 2 Visa Cambodia
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 7 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 8 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 Bali - January 2015
- 13 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 14 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 15 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 16 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 17 Bali in begging of July
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 21 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 22 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 23 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 24 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 25 Places to visit in India in October