What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
How to transfer from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 7 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 8 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 9 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 18 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Anyone in Bangkok
- 23 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 24 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK