What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 SKYPE Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Change my Itinerary?
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 13 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 14 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 15 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 24 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel