What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang