What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 2 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 3 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Totally unprepared
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??