What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 2 Travel India solo
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 8 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 North India Itinerary advice
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 17 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 23 Bangkok Taxis
- 24 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 25 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?