What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 릴게임신천지상어 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 14 days in Myanmar
- 6 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 8 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Short trip to Myanmar
- 16 ATMs in Japan
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 22 Mandalay questions
- 23 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i