What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 2 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 3 South Korea
- 4 Myanmar Help
- 5 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 8 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 9 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 10 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 11 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 14 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 15 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 18 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 19 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 20 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 21 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto