What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Incheon Airport to Gimpo Airport?
I have about 3 hours for the transfer and check-in for the next flight in Gimpo.
Also, I'll be arriving in Incheon on a Sunday at 5 a.m., so traffic might not be too bad?
Is it easy and convenient to take the train? Or take taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Italy from an Asian base
- 6 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 7 Vietnam in January
- 8 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 9 Where to Layover
- 10 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 Blooming chart in Japan
- 16 Travel to India in May?
- 17 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 18 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 21 Layover in Hong Kong
- 22 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016