I am currently planning my honeymoon for Feb 2005. We are going to the Maldives for 6 nights (already booked) and were looking at spending another 6 nights in Sri Lanka.
As the week in the Maldives will be relaxing on the beach we were looking to do a bit more with our time in Sri Lanka, but do not want to rush around too much.
This is what I am proposing. Any feedback/suggestions would be most appreciated
Day 1 Colombo, Galle Face Hotel
Day 2 go to Elephant Orphanage. Overnight Kanalama Hotel
Day 3 Visit Rock Fortress. Overnight Tea Factory
Day 4 go to Yala Reserve. Overnight Yala Hotel
Day 5/6 Lighthouse Hotel
Day 7 fly home (late at night)
Is this too much. Any suggestions? Also any recommendations on getting a driver for this period.
How to spend a week in Sri Lanka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 which is your nest city ?
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 14 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 17 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 20 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 1st time Japan - solo female
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think