I am currently planning my honeymoon for Feb 2005. We are going to the Maldives for 6 nights (already booked) and were looking at spending another 6 nights in Sri Lanka.
As the week in the Maldives will be relaxing on the beach we were looking to do a bit more with our time in Sri Lanka, but do not want to rush around too much.
This is what I am proposing. Any feedback/suggestions would be most appreciated
Day 1 Colombo, Galle Face Hotel
Day 2 go to Elephant Orphanage. Overnight Kanalama Hotel
Day 3 Visit Rock Fortress. Overnight Tea Factory
Day 4 go to Yala Reserve. Overnight Yala Hotel
Day 5/6 Lighthouse Hotel
Day 7 fly home (late at night)
Is this too much. Any suggestions? Also any recommendations on getting a driver for this period.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://sildenafilguide.com/primal-growth-male-enhancement/
- 2 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 3 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Traffic and Police in India
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 New Thai Visa
- 12 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 16 Sri Lanka in December
- 17 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 18 january 31 in colombo
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 21 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 22 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 23 3 weeks in Japan
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 India Tour Companies