I will be arriving in Singapore on an open jaw ticket with a return out of Bangkok three months later. My plans are to visit Bali before heading north. Friends have told me that prices are so much cheaper in Kuala Lampur, that I would do well to take a bus first from Singapore to K.L. and then to fly R/T to Bali from there.
Considering the extra travel and the fact that such plans will probably require at least one night in a K.L. hotel in each direction to pull this off, I'm wondering how practical a suggestion this will turn out to be.
Any ideas on the best route to navigate?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FoLLowS: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Change my Itinerary?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 9 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 10 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report