I will be arriving in Singapore on an open jaw ticket with a return out of Bangkok three months later. My plans are to visit Bali before heading north. Friends have told me that prices are so much cheaper in Kuala Lampur, that I would do well to take a bus first from Singapore to K.L. and then to fly R/T to Bali from there.
Considering the extra travel and the fact that such plans will probably require at least one night in a K.L. hotel in each direction to pull this off, I'm wondering how practical a suggestion this will turn out to be.
Any ideas on the best route to navigate?
How to Get from Singapore to Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 3 17 year olds traveling to Thailand
- 4 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 5 Revised Itinerary - feedback please
- 6 Dubai and Thailand - Bangkok
- 7 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 11 Things to do in Delhi
- 12 Traveling to Burma in April
- 13 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 14 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 19 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 22 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 25 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok