I will be arriving in Singapore on an open jaw ticket with a return out of Bangkok three months later. My plans are to visit Bali before heading north. Friends have told me that prices are so much cheaper in Kuala Lampur, that I would do well to take a bus first from Singapore to K.L. and then to fly R/T to Bali from there.
Considering the extra travel and the fact that such plans will probably require at least one night in a K.L. hotel in each direction to pull this off, I'm wondering how practical a suggestion this will turn out to be.
Any ideas on the best route to navigate?
How to Get from Singapore to Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Amphawa Floating Market
- 3 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 9 Krabi island tours
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Malaysian honeymoon
- 15 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 16 Myanmar itinerary help
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 22 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 23 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?