We will be staying at Keio Plaza at Shinjuku during our coming Novemeber holiday in Tokyo. we are going to Asakusa to take the train to Nikko. Can someone suggest the best route to get from Shinjuku to Asakusa. (how long will it take) Thank you
How to get from Shinjuku to Asakusa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 What I like about Mumbai
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 6 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 9 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Nepal- recipe?
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 22 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 23 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 24 My SEA trip - photos update
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly