We will be staying at Keio Plaza at Shinjuku during our coming Novemeber holiday in Tokyo. we are going to Asakusa to take the train to Nikko. Can someone suggest the best route to get from Shinjuku to Asakusa. (how long will it take) Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Luggage size China ?
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Sri Lanka in August
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan/Korea/HK
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 25 Mumbai short visit