We will be staying at Keio Plaza at Shinjuku during our coming Novemeber holiday in Tokyo. we are going to Asakusa to take the train to Nikko. Can someone suggest the best route to get from Shinjuku to Asakusa. (how long will it take) Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 6 Booking on the fly
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport