I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 3 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 7 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 15 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 16 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 21 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Bombs in Thailand