I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?