I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 2 Indonesia Dilemma
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 7 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Chenghdu layover
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 12 Surfing in Indonesia
- 13 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 16 Japan / Korea Trip
- 17 vietnam visa
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 20 Taiwan confusion..
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 24 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 25 Trip Report : China