I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 A first time for everything in Japan
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 17 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 18 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 19 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 20 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 21 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 22 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 23 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 24 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 25 Vietnam Dong