I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Being customs
- 4 Itinerary feedback please
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 11 Tips in Myanmar
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 17 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 18 myanmar
- 19 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 22 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 25 Travel India solo