I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 3 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 4 Eating in India
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 17-Day Itinerary
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 Trekking in India
- 9 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 10 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 11 Need Help for the itinerary
- 12 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 13 India On Arrival Visa
- 14 vietnam transportation
- 15 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 16 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 17 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 18 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 19 12 days in Japan
- 20 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 21 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 22 Tigerwalah Experience
- 23 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 24 Where best to stay in Penang
- 25 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days