I will be taking a lot of internal flights in India. We are coming from the US for a wedding but wil be doing some touring before hand. I'm sure wedding clothes will fill up atleast one bag. The baggage allowances for flights within India are much lower than for International flights. We will be there for 20 days, so I don't think it's possible to only have 35lbs of stuff each.
Have any of you dealt with this issue and how did you get around it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 4 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 5 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 6 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 7 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 8 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 9 Beautiful location for painting
- 10 Phuket
- 11 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?