We are considering ways to while away the time on the long trip across the Pacific and thought perhaps "talking books" would be a solution. But, would the x-ray machines fog or destroy the tapes if we should forget to separate them? Anyone have a book or music tape destroyed by x-ray? Any other ideas on surviving the long trip over and back?
HOW TO COPE ON THAT LONG LONG TRANSPACIFIC FLIGHT TO CHINA.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 5 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 9 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 10 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 11 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 12 Penang
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 17 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 18 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 19 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 20 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 July itinerary in Japan
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 25 picture for evisa for Myanmar?