I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 24 1 week Philippines
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?