I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 2 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 6 Beach selection in Thailand
- 7 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 8 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Burma river cruise
- 13 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 14 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 17 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!