I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan