I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Best Taiwan Sites
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo