I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 3 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 4 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 5 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 6 Japan and China for 16 days
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Phuket
- 17 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal