I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 10 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 11 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Myanmar - some questions
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 19 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas