I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 14 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 15 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 24 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 25 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip