I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 3 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 8 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 Angkor Wat guide
- 14 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 15 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 16 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok