I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 My SEA trip - photos update
- 10 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 14 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 17 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 18 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 23 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 24 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 25 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok