I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 2 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 3 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 4 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 Restaurants in Singapore
- 9 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 10 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 11 Where to go?
- 12 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 15 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Which airport for Tokyo
- 18 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 19 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 20 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 21 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 22 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 23 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it