I purchased two tickets yesterday for a domestic flight in China. I used CTrip which is recommended in several guide books and by the hotel at my destination in China. I received a very simple kind of email confirmation from CTrip but it doesn't include any ticket number. So when I tried to confirm it directly with the airline online (China Eastern) I didn't have the ticket number to fill in. My email has an "order number" and an "account" number but neither is in the format required for a ticket number. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to confirm my reservation online? I would like to be able to have something more than just my CTrip email I can print and carry in paper form for when I check in at the airport in Beijing.
How to confirm China Domestic Air E-Tickets from CTrip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 China trip - 15 nights
- 3 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 4 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 5 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 10 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 11 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 12 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 13 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 14 2-3 days in Georgia
- 15 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 18 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 19 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 20 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 21 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 22 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 23 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 24 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives