Are there travel agents in the US that can book the Bangkok Air Discovery Pass? How does one go about booking this pass? thanks
How to book the Bangkok Air Discovery AirPass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 10 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 11 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 12 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 13 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 16 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 17 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 18 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 19 Bangkok and Manila
- 20 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 16 days in Vietnam
- 24 Guide in Bagan?
- 25 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi