We are trying to book a stay at the Borneo Rainforest Lodge. We sent several emails directly to the lodge and several to Borneo Nature Tours but we are not getting any response. We see from the posts here that numerous people have been there. How did you book and confirm your visit? Thanks!
How to book Borneo Rainforest Lodge?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 SALAY from BAGAN
- 2 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 cell phone in india
- 9 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa