We are trying to book a stay at the Borneo Rainforest Lodge. We sent several emails directly to the lodge and several to Borneo Nature Tours but we are not getting any response. We see from the posts here that numerous people have been there. How did you book and confirm your visit? Thanks!
How to book Borneo Rainforest Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 2 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 18 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Kashmir today
- 21 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 24 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 25 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong