Just read your Paris trip report. We were there at the exact same time. Now I really am going to write up our week there in gratitude for all the help I've gotten with the Bhutan/Nepal trip.
I left you a note on your trip report--this seemed like the most likely way to alert you to it.
We didn't mind the rain--had last more sun than our last trip there 14 years ago AND we had a knockout windproof hot pink umbrella bought in Seattle while we were staying at the Inn at the Market in March.
Everyone else---I think we should all go to Paris every 5 to 10 years even if the place of our hearts is in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/testo-black-xt
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 14 Bye bye SE Asia
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
How my Bhutan thread inspires me to finally write Paris trip report...