Just read your Paris trip report. We were there at the exact same time. Now I really am going to write up our week there in gratitude for all the help I've gotten with the Bhutan/Nepal trip.
I left you a note on your trip report--this seemed like the most likely way to alert you to it.
We didn't mind the rain--had last more sun than our last trip there 14 years ago AND we had a knockout windproof hot pink umbrella bought in Seattle while we were staying at the Inn at the Market in March.
Everyone else---I think we should all go to Paris every 5 to 10 years even if the place of our hearts is in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 9 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 13 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 14 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 15 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 18 Private tours in Northern India
- 19 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Vietnam visa
- 25 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
How my Bhutan thread inspires me to finally write Paris trip report...