Just read your Paris trip report. We were there at the exact same time. Now I really am going to write up our week there in gratitude for all the help I've gotten with the Bhutan/Nepal trip.
I left you a note on your trip report--this seemed like the most likely way to alert you to it.
We didn't mind the rain--had last more sun than our last trip there 14 years ago AND we had a knockout windproof hot pink umbrella bought in Seattle while we were staying at the Inn at the Market in March.
Everyone else---I think we should all go to Paris every 5 to 10 years even if the place of our hearts is in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 myanmar
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 Tips in Myanmar
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 7 A beach of choice on Samui
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Travel India solo
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 15 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 16 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 17 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 18 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 22 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 23 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 24 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 25 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
How my Bhutan thread inspires me to finally write Paris trip report...