I plan on travelling to Sri Lanka for 5 and a half weeks (aug-sept).
From the last time I've been in SE Asia I realized i don't like rushing through places nor taking too much time in one place, and considering I'm not surfing, I wanted to ask:
should I spend all of my time in Sri Lanka? or should I do only 3-4 weeks there and spend the rest of the time in another country ? (possibly Burma).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 2 Italy from an Asian base
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 2 weeks in Java
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 12 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 My new 10 year china visa
- 15 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 16 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 17 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 18 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 19 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 20 Update on riding elephants
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 22 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 23 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Thailand 1st time - June travel