I plan on travelling to Sri Lanka for 5 and a half weeks (aug-sept).
From the last time I've been in SE Asia I realized i don't like rushing through places nor taking too much time in one place, and considering I'm not surfing, I wanted to ask:
should I spend all of my time in Sri Lanka? or should I do only 3-4 weeks there and spend the rest of the time in another country ? (possibly Burma).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 9 Bridge players Beware!!
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 12 Capsule hotels
- 13 Borneo forest fires
- 14 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 Chengdu and Beijing
- 17 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 18 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 19 2 months in Indonesia
- 20 a year in burma
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 23 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 24 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 25 Seoul Searching Questions