I plan on travelling to Sri Lanka for 5 and a half weeks (aug-sept).
From the last time I've been in SE Asia I realized i don't like rushing through places nor taking too much time in one place, and considering I'm not surfing, I wanted to ask:
should I spend all of my time in Sri Lanka? or should I do only 3-4 weeks there and spend the rest of the time in another country ? (possibly Burma).
How much time should I spend in Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 10 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 13 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 14 Nepal
- 15 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 16 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July