I plan on travelling to Sri Lanka for 5 and a half weeks (aug-sept).
From the last time I've been in SE Asia I realized i don't like rushing through places nor taking too much time in one place, and considering I'm not surfing, I wanted to ask:
should I spend all of my time in Sri Lanka? or should I do only 3-4 weeks there and spend the rest of the time in another country ? (possibly Burma).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Passport
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Japan Itinerary
- 6 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 9 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 10 Toddler twin travel in India
- 11 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 12 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 17 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Japan Trip Delayed
- 20 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 21 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 22 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 23 Month long SE Asia trip
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Cambodia weather