I plan on travelling to Sri Lanka for 5 and a half weeks (aug-sept).
From the last time I've been in SE Asia I realized i don't like rushing through places nor taking too much time in one place, and considering I'm not surfing, I wanted to ask:
should I spend all of my time in Sri Lanka? or should I do only 3-4 weeks there and spend the rest of the time in another country ? (possibly Burma).
How much time should I spend in Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 8 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 11 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 19 Missing Air Asia flight
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 23 2nd location on the beach
- 24 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO