We will be traveling to Bhutan and Sikkim from Oct 1 to Oct 20. While the rainy season is "officially" over, I know it can be wet. Just wondering if it is worth the space/weight in my luggage to pack lightweight rain pants as well as a rain jacket.
How much rain protection in Bhutan in early October?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 My trip report from the Philippines
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 China with Collette Tours
- 11 Exploring Thailand
- 12 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 15 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 18 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 19 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 20 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 21 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 22 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 23 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 24 Japan in December
- 25 Places to visit in India in October