Do I need two separate currencies?
Does a lot of places take credit cards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드ky88》
- 3 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India