Do I need two separate currencies?
Does a lot of places take credit cards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 3 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 4 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 5 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 6 Myanmar Help
- 7 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 8 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 9 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 12 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 15 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 16 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 17 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 18 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 19 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 23 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 24 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 25 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!