Do I need two separate currencies?
Does a lot of places take credit cards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anti Aging Skin Care Tips And Tricks
- 2 Our second Japan trip
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 5 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 6 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 9 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 13 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 14 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 15 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 16 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 17 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 20 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 21 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 22 Thailand Assistance
- 23 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 24 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 25 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight