It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Connaught Place
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 9 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 10 My SEA trip - photos update
- 11 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 15 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 22 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 25 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food