It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Takayama ideas in April?
- 14 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 15 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang