It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 8 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 11 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam