It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 China Visa
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 geisha performance
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 12 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 17 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 18 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 19 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays