It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 2 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 3 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 5 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 8 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 9 Restaurants in Singapore
- 10 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 12 Where to go?
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 16 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Which airport for Tokyo
- 19 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 20 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 21 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 22 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 23 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 24 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 25 India at the end of May