It happened to me last week and was reported in another topic here today. I planned to go to the Indian visa center in NYC to get our visas but my husband's passport did not have any empty pages. When planning any trips, especially those requiring visa in advance, or those that put in full page visas....make sure you have enough pages. If getting a new visa, get one with extra pages. There is even (for the moment) not extra charge for this with a new visa. My husband's extra pages are costing $156 since we needed to expedite it. We are going to Mexico Dec. 19 and that is less than 6 weeks. Taking your passport to an authorized Post Office does nothing. You still have to mail it just like going to the nearest mail box.
How many empty pages in your passport? Empty facing pages?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 5 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Kashmir or Nepal
- 10 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question