I want to know how many days would you need to see Yangon? I arrive by 10:00 AM in Yangon and have that day, and the next whole day, and then leave the morning of the third day to fly to Bagan. On returning, I don't know yet what time I arrive via air, in Yangon traveling from Inle Lake. I arrive on the 14th of the month, I could stay another day, (the 15th) and fly to Siem Reap on the 16th, or fly to Siem Reap on the 15th? Both days are good for flights and for accommodation in SR. I just don't know if there is enough to warrant the extra day (the 14th) in Yangon? Originally, I was going to fly direct from Yangon to SR, and the only day availablle was the 16th, however, the travel agent Santa Maria has now told me that the airlines has stopped flying this direct flight. So now I can stay the extra day anyway, or leave for SR via Bangkok on the 15th. Any thoughts?
How Many days inYangon
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 13 1 week Philippines
- 14 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 18 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 19 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 20 SALAY from BAGAN
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 cell phone in india
- 25 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)