I want to know how many days would you need to see Yangon? I arrive by 10:00 AM in Yangon and have that day, and the next whole day, and then leave the morning of the third day to fly to Bagan. On returning, I don't know yet what time I arrive via air, in Yangon traveling from Inle Lake. I arrive on the 14th of the month, I could stay another day, (the 15th) and fly to Siem Reap on the 16th, or fly to Siem Reap on the 15th? Both days are good for flights and for accommodation in SR. I just don't know if there is enough to warrant the extra day (the 14th) in Yangon? Originally, I was going to fly direct from Yangon to SR, and the only day availablle was the 16th, however, the travel agent Santa Maria has now told me that the airlines has stopped flying this direct flight. So now I can stay the extra day anyway, or leave for SR via Bangkok on the 15th. Any thoughts?
How Many days inYangon
- 1 6748 3518. 1 Hour Champagne Delivery in Singapore. Mon-Sun(10am-10pm)
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 13 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 20 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 21 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 22 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!