I want to know how many days would you need to see Yangon? I arrive by 10:00 AM in Yangon and have that day, and the next whole day, and then leave the morning of the third day to fly to Bagan. On returning, I don't know yet what time I arrive via air, in Yangon traveling from Inle Lake. I arrive on the 14th of the month, I could stay another day, (the 15th) and fly to Siem Reap on the 16th, or fly to Siem Reap on the 15th? Both days are good for flights and for accommodation in SR. I just don't know if there is enough to warrant the extra day (the 14th) in Yangon? Originally, I was going to fly direct from Yangon to SR, and the only day availablle was the 16th, however, the travel agent Santa Maria has now told me that the airlines has stopped flying this direct flight. So now I can stay the extra day anyway, or leave for SR via Bangkok on the 15th. Any thoughts?
How Many days inYangon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 2 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 3 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 India - 2 Days only
- 15 China with Collette Tours
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 18 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 20 Beach selection in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 22 Burma river cruise
- 23 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint