I want to know how many days would you need to see Yangon? I arrive by 10:00 AM in Yangon and have that day, and the next whole day, and then leave the morning of the third day to fly to Bagan. On returning, I don't know yet what time I arrive via air, in Yangon traveling from Inle Lake. I arrive on the 14th of the month, I could stay another day, (the 15th) and fly to Siem Reap on the 16th, or fly to Siem Reap on the 15th? Both days are good for flights and for accommodation in SR. I just don't know if there is enough to warrant the extra day (the 14th) in Yangon? Originally, I was going to fly direct from Yangon to SR, and the only day availablle was the 16th, however, the travel agent Santa Maria has now told me that the airlines has stopped flying this direct flight. So now I can stay the extra day anyway, or leave for SR via Bangkok on the 15th. Any thoughts?
How Many days inYangon
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 4 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 9 Kashmir or Nepal
- 10 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 14 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question