I want to know how many days would you need to see Yangon? I arrive by 10:00 AM in Yangon and have that day, and the next whole day, and then leave the morning of the third day to fly to Bagan. On returning, I don't know yet what time I arrive via air, in Yangon traveling from Inle Lake. I arrive on the 14th of the month, I could stay another day, (the 15th) and fly to Siem Reap on the 16th, or fly to Siem Reap on the 15th? Both days are good for flights and for accommodation in SR. I just don't know if there is enough to warrant the extra day (the 14th) in Yangon? Originally, I was going to fly direct from Yangon to SR, and the only day availablle was the 16th, however, the travel agent Santa Maria has now told me that the airlines has stopped flying this direct flight. So now I can stay the extra day anyway, or leave for SR via Bangkok on the 15th. Any thoughts?
How Many days inYangon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 1st Trip to Bali
- 3 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 4 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 5 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 6 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 7 water villages, shanghai
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 language problem in japan
- 10 two free days in Beijing
- 11 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 12 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 13 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 14 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 15 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 16 April in Bangkok, again!
- 17 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 18 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 19 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 23 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus