We are planning to spend an extra night in Singapore after our cruise next August. The ship ports at 7:00 AM and our flight home the next day would not be until 10:15PM. Virtually, we will have almost 2 full days and one night in Singapore. Is this enough time to see the sites in Singapore? Would appreciate input as to whether or not we should extend our stay for another full day. Thanks so much!
How many days in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 3 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 4 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 Takayama ideas in April?
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 15 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 16 India
- 17 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 20 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 21 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 22 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 23 Penang
- 24 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip