We are planning to spend an extra night in Singapore after our cruise next August. The ship ports at 7:00 AM and our flight home the next day would not be until 10:15PM. Virtually, we will have almost 2 full days and one night in Singapore. Is this enough time to see the sites in Singapore? Would appreciate input as to whether or not we should extend our stay for another full day. Thanks so much!
How many days in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 5 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 Bali wedding in villa
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?