My wife and I are planning on visiting Singapore next March. We can't decide on how much time to spend there.
3 or 4 nights?
Would appreciate some input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Amakusa island help
- 3 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 4 Passport
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 8 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 15 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 16 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 17 Japan Itinerary
- 18 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 19 Toddler twin travel in India
- 20 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 21 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 25 Hong Kong - Travel Report