I heard that the Sukhumvit area in BKK is good of you want attractions like shops and restaurants close by. Can anyone tell me more about this area. I do want to be near attractions we can walk to, sort of like staying in the Grand Via area in Madrid, the Ramblas in Barcelona and so on. Thank you. Larry
How is this area in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 2 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 3 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 7 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 A wow spot
- 16 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 17 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 18 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 19 climbing in Vietnam
- 20 Vegan food in Japan?
- 21 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 25 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???