I heard that the Sukhumvit area in BKK is good of you want attractions like shops and restaurants close by. Can anyone tell me more about this area. I do want to be near attractions we can walk to, sort of like staying in the Grand Via area in Madrid, the Ramblas in Barcelona and so on. Thank you. Larry
How is this area in Bangkok
View all Asia activity »
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 13 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 14 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?