I heard that the Sukhumvit area in BKK is good of you want attractions like shops and restaurants close by. Can anyone tell me more about this area. I do want to be near attractions we can walk to, sort of like staying in the Grand Via area in Madrid, the Ramblas in Barcelona and so on. Thank you. Larry
How is this area in Bangkok
- 1 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 2 Food in Uzbekistan
- 3 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 6 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 7 Train Fares in Japan
- 8 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 9 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 10 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 13 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 14 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 17 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 18 independent travel in India
- 19 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 20 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 21 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 22 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 23 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 24 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 25 Malaysian Island for 5 nights