I heard that the Sukhumvit area in BKK is good of you want attractions like shops and restaurants close by. Can anyone tell me more about this area. I do want to be near attractions we can walk to, sort of like staying in the Grand Via area in Madrid, the Ramblas in Barcelona and so on. Thank you. Larry
How is this area in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 6 China trip - 15 nights
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 12 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 19 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 22 Japan in July?
- 23 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 24 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip