the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 마닐라카지노
- 2 Bus service in Nepal
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 Travel to India in May?
- 9 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 10 Italy from an Asian base
- 11 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 12 Advice for a newbie!
- 13 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 20 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 21 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 22 Activation of JR Pass
- 23 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 24 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 25 My new 10 year china visa
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?