the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Suggestion for Bali
- 3 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 Hello, Vietnam
- 11 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Sri Lanka
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Kashmir or Nepal
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Ipoh
- 19 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 20 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 23 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 24 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 25 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?