the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?