the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 2 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Which Putu in Bali????
- 6 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria