the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 3 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 4 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 5 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 6 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Tea estates of Munnar
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?