the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 4 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 5 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 8 a year in burma
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 11 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 14 Vaccinations
- 15 Borneo forest fires
- 16 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 20 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Bridge players Beware!!
- 23 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 24 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?