the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 13 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 14 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 15 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 20 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Anyone in Bangkok
- 25 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?