the guidebook says that the month of Mid April to May are becoming increasingly hot.
Does this apply for the section if we start the hike from Jiri around April 22nd, too? Just do not want to be hot on top of the hikes up and down from Jiri to Namche
Am not sure if leaches would be along the trail this high or not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 2 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 3 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 4 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 5 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 8 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 11 First time trip to Japan questions
- 12 Laos in the end of June
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 17 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 18 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 19 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 22 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 23 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 24 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 25 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
How hot is it going to be in Mid April for trek from Jiri?