We are thinking of a trip to Myanmar in Jan or Feb 2014. Have just started reading and researching. How far in advance do we need to begin making reservations/plans for this? From the little I have read so far, it sounds like we need to use a travel agent for bookings? Is this correct and if so any recommendations on who to use? Thanks!
How Far in Advance to Plan a Trip to Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 5 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 6 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 7 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 Should I go to India?
- 10 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 11 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 N. India itinerary feedback
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 Phuket
- 16 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?