We are thinking of a trip to Myanmar in Jan or Feb 2014. Have just started reading and researching. How far in advance do we need to begin making reservations/plans for this? From the little I have read so far, it sounds like we need to use a travel agent for bookings? Is this correct and if so any recommendations on who to use? Thanks!
How Far in Advance to Plan a Trip to Myanmar
View all Asia activity »
- 1 introduce myself
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 4 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 8 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 independent travel in India
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Magical India
- 15 geisha performance
- 16 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 17 Trip report China
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa