We are thinking of a trip to Myanmar in Jan or Feb 2014. Have just started reading and researching. How far in advance do we need to begin making reservations/plans for this? From the little I have read so far, it sounds like we need to use a travel agent for bookings? Is this correct and if so any recommendations on who to use? Thanks!
How Far in Advance to Plan a Trip to Myanmar
- 1 Sri Lanka
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Kashmir or Nepal
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Ipoh
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?