We are thinking of a trip to Myanmar in Jan or Feb 2014. Have just started reading and researching. How far in advance do we need to begin making reservations/plans for this? From the little I have read so far, it sounds like we need to use a travel agent for bookings? Is this correct and if so any recommendations on who to use? Thanks!
How Far in Advance to Plan a Trip to Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 2 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Mongolia tour or independently
- 5 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 6 Three days in Bangkok
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 9 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 10 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 11 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 14 Photos from India!
- 15 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 20 Myanmar River Cruises
- 21 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 22 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 How to handle cash in Japan
- 25 Great Wall hike