We are thinking of a trip to Myanmar in Jan or Feb 2014. Have just started reading and researching. How far in advance do we need to begin making reservations/plans for this? From the little I have read so far, it sounds like we need to use a travel agent for bookings? Is this correct and if so any recommendations on who to use? Thanks!
How Far in Advance to Plan a Trip to Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 4 help with itinerary!
- 5 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 12 Christmas Time in India
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 19 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 20 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 21 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 22 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 23 Myanmar podcast
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 25 Burma with a toddler