I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 7 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 a month in india
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight