I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 4 Japan: ATM Machines
- 5 How to do this
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 8 Japan in February
- 9 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 10 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 11 Hotel in Delhi
- 12 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 13 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 14 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 15 Phuket
- 16 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 17 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 18 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 19 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 20 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 21 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 22 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 23 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Hong Kong - Travel Report