I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
How do we do the Hakone leg of trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 3 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Amphawa Floating Market
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 9 Currency in South Korea
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 17 Malaysian honeymoon
- 18 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 19 Myanmar itinerary help
- 20 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 24 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 25 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?