I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 january 31 in colombo
- 3 Serendipity Srilanka
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 3 weeks in Japan
- 16 A first time for everything in Japan
- 17 India Tour Companies
- 18 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 19 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 20 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 21 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 22 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 23 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 24 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 25 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.