I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 3 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 4 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 7 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 8 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 9 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 10 Beautiful location for painting
- 11 Phuket
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 21 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 22 Adventures Abroad
- 23 4.5 days in Singapore
- 24 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 25 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?