I have planned a trip to Hakone from Tokyo. On the way out we will take the Romance car. We are booked for one night at Gora Kadan and we travel back to Tokyo the next day. I am interested in visiting the Open Air museum, taking the Gondola to Owakudani and also the boat cruise on Lake Ashi. I am not sure how to go about this.
On the day we travel to Hakone, do we just go up to Gora Kadan stay the night and the next day go to Owakudani, Lake Ashi?
How can we get back to Gora Kadan from Lake Ashi? Or should we take our bags on go so that we go directly to train station from the lake?
We will try to travel light but still it might not be most convenient to move around various modes of transport with bags etc. so I am trying figure out the best way to do this leg.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 is this a good travel plan?
- 5 Phenom Penh
- 6 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 One day in Saigon
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Bali private driver recommendation
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 The Indian money crunch.
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Kerala trip
- 25 E Visa for India?