I've got from Oct 24 to Nov ~15 to do this. Doable and in this order? I don't even know how much money I should budget for this - I'm find living in the cheapest conditions. I also really need internet access throughout the entire trip to check work emails.
Start in Shanghai
Wuzhen Water Town
Longsheng Rice Terraces
TerraCotta Warriors in Xian
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Fly out from Lhasa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week