Filmwill's post has inspired this one. For the 2 weeks we are in Japan, I just want to have Internet access whenever I need it with my iPhone whether it be apps or whatever. Given that free wifi is not a given in most places, what is the most economical way to deal with this? I use AT&T. Is it better to rent another device, rather than to rely on mine? I don't mind paying extra for the convenience of using the iPhone...
How Do I Minimize iPhone Data Costs in Japan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 6 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 7 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 8 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 9 New airport in Mumbai
- 10 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Driving in Laos
- 13 Two questions about Thailand
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 16 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 17 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 18 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 19 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 25 china