Filmwill's post has inspired this one. For the 2 weeks we are in Japan, I just want to have Internet access whenever I need it with my iPhone whether it be apps or whatever. Given that free wifi is not a given in most places, what is the most economical way to deal with this? I use AT&T. Is it better to rent another device, rather than to rely on mine? I don't mind paying extra for the convenience of using the iPhone...
How Do I Minimize iPhone Data Costs in Japan?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 introduce myself
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa