Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?