Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation☎ CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Buying jewelry in India
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 Trekking outside Sapa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 21 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 22 Thai Island Itinerary
- 23 Thailand
- 24 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 25 Asian Pillows