Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 2 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 Visa
- 7 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants
- 9 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 10 hanoi eats
- 11 My First Passage to India
- 12 Hakone accommodation options
- 13 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 14 Castle & King tour operator review
- 15 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 16 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 17 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Thinking about a trip to China....
- 20 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 21 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 22 Eight Days in Central Java
- 23 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 24 Hong Kong in December
- 25 Laos backpacking trip