Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 What place you love in Vietnam
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 http://helix6garciniareview.com/magna-force-plus/
- 7 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 13 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 21 Some notes about South Korea
- 22 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 23 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali