Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 2 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 3 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 6 One month in Java and Bali
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 9 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 10 Langkawi
- 11 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 12 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 13 Safety of KKH
- 14 SE Asia Mid October
- 15 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 16 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 17 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 18 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 19 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 20 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 21 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Lantau Island in November - Need your wisdom
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?