Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 2 5 days in Bali
- 3 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 Requesting Passport Number
- 9 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 10 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 11 Eating in India
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 Phu Quoc
- 15 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 16 China and Japan help
- 17 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 18 Help! India Visa question....
- 19 Singapore hotel
- 20 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 21 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 22 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 Solo female first-timer: Thailand