Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Need Help for the itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Eating in India
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 17-Day Itinerary
- 8 India On Arrival Visa
- 9 vietnam transportation
- 10 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 11 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 12 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 12 days in Japan
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 17 Tigerwalah Experience
- 18 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 21 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 22 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 23 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 24 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 25 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa