Would like to go to Siem Reap and the other temples. Is this a very rugged trip? Are there a lot of stairs to climb or steep hills? do you walk on paths or is it rough terrain?
Thanks so much for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 2 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 3 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 4 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 5 Business class on JAL
- 6 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 7 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 8 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 9 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 10 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 12 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 13 What beach to choose?!?!
- 14 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 Private guides & drivers in China
- 17 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 18 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 19 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 20 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 21 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 22 Traffic in Hanoi
- 23 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 24 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 25 4 hour Hong Kong layover