I am planning my first trip to Japan and I have a potential direct flight reserved Chicago to Narita, but my ultimate destination is Fukoaka and I can't get a flight from Narita to Fukoaka using miles. The agent is telling me I have to go Haneda to Fukoaka, but I am very concerned about getting from Narita airport to Haneda airport. It appears there is a 75 minute transit line, but does anyone know how difficult that is? If I am a first timer and after a 13 + hour flight, that could be very tricky? Am I better off just trying to buy a ticket outright from Narita to Fukoaka instead? Someone else said there could be a car service? Please help, I have to confirm my reservation by July 16 or I lose the ticket. Many thanks for any help!
How difficult is it to get from Narita airport to Haneda airport?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 5 geisha performance
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 11 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 12 Trip report China
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 16 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 21 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain