I am planning my first trip to Japan and I have a potential direct flight reserved Chicago to Narita, but my ultimate destination is Fukoaka and I can't get a flight from Narita to Fukoaka using miles. The agent is telling me I have to go Haneda to Fukoaka, but I am very concerned about getting from Narita airport to Haneda airport. It appears there is a 75 minute transit line, but does anyone know how difficult that is? If I am a first timer and after a 13 + hour flight, that could be very tricky? Am I better off just trying to buy a ticket outright from Narita to Fukoaka instead? Someone else said there could be a car service? Please help, I have to confirm my reservation by July 16 or I lose the ticket. Many thanks for any help!
How difficult is it to get from Narita airport to Haneda airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 7 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria