I am planning my first trip to Japan and I have a potential direct flight reserved Chicago to Narita, but my ultimate destination is Fukoaka and I can't get a flight from Narita to Fukoaka using miles. The agent is telling me I have to go Haneda to Fukoaka, but I am very concerned about getting from Narita airport to Haneda airport. It appears there is a 75 minute transit line, but does anyone know how difficult that is? If I am a first timer and after a 13 + hour flight, that could be very tricky? Am I better off just trying to buy a ticket outright from Narita to Fukoaka instead? Someone else said there could be a car service? Please help, I have to confirm my reservation by July 16 or I lose the ticket. Many thanks for any help!
How difficult is it to get from Narita airport to Haneda airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 4 Bangkok and Manila
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Visa
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Gluten free in Japan?
- 14 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 15 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?