I am planning my first trip to Japan and I have a potential direct flight reserved Chicago to Narita, but my ultimate destination is Fukoaka and I can't get a flight from Narita to Fukoaka using miles. The agent is telling me I have to go Haneda to Fukoaka, but I am very concerned about getting from Narita airport to Haneda airport. It appears there is a 75 minute transit line, but does anyone know how difficult that is? If I am a first timer and after a 13 + hour flight, that could be very tricky? Am I better off just trying to buy a ticket outright from Narita to Fukoaka instead? Someone else said there could be a car service? Please help, I have to confirm my reservation by July 16 or I lose the ticket. Many thanks for any help!
How difficult is it to get from Narita airport to Haneda airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 South Korea 5 days
- 5 Japan -OAT tour
- 6 Thai island escape
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA