Are there phone cards that we can buy in Nepal that allow calls to the US? How expensive are they? Is there a better way to keep in contact? We don't have a smart phone and are not bringing our computer. This forum has been such a help with other questions. I hope you can answer this one too!
How can I call USA from Nepal??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesian visa update
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 Honeymoon In sept
- 4 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 5 Vietnam October 2014
- 6 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 7 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 8 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 13 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 19 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 20 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 21 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)