I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Passport
- 3 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans