I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Mount Koya
- 13 Sometahing is wrong
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 sri lanka- tips required
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer