I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 4 온라인바다이야기게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 5 온라인바다이야기 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 6 바다낚시 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Kerala trip
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?