I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 2 Mumbai short visit
- 3 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Phuket Beaches
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 8 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 12 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 15 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 16 Thailand Guides
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 19 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 20 India itinerary critique please
- 21 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 22 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 23 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 24 Magical India
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel