I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips in Myanmar
- 2 myanmar
- 3 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 4 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Road Scholar tour in China
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?