I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 8 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 9 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Japan itinerary advice
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Other than Kyoto?
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros