I'd like to fly from Kyaing Tong to Chiang Mai or Bangkok. However looking at the Myramar airlines I've no luck. I have heard that some of the airlines do fly from Kyaing Tong to Chaing Mai.
I'm challenged building my itinerary without any knowledge of how to get from Kyaing Tong to Thailand.
Worst case option which will add more time to my itinerary: Kyaing Tong to Mandalay and Mandalay to Yangon and then to Bangkok to Chiang Mai is my only alternative?
Any advice on what my alternatives are?
Please advise, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Rail Pass
- 3 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 15 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 16 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 17 Singapore weather in August/September
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Backpacking on a budget
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review