I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Hotels with rooms/studios to accommodate 3 adults?
- 1 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 4 - Hotel in Kuta, Bali -
- 5 My latest experience in Thailand
- 6 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 7 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 8 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 9 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 10 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 13 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 14 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 16 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 17 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 18 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 19 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 20 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 22 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 23 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 24 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 25 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China