I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Hotels with rooms/studios to accommodate 3 adults?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 2 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 beaches in Thailand
- 8 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 11 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 14 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Currency in South Korea
- 22 Tipping in Japan
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start