I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 best singapore hotel
- 4 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary