I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Layover in Hong Kong
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 Blooming chart in Japan
- 6 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 7 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 Bus service in Nepal
- 13 Travel to India in May?
- 14 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 15 9 days in Bali
- 16 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 17 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 18 Advice for a newbie!
- 19 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 20 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?