I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 For Bangkok Lovers
- 3 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 4 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 5 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 6 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 India Trip Report
- 10 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 14 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 15 Visiting China - must be tour
- 16 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 17 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 18 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 19 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 25 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan