I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Japan Itinerary
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Amakusa island help
- 10 Japan Trip Delayed
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 13 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 14 Month long SE Asia trip
- 15 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Cambodia weather
- 18 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report