I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 3 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 First time to India
- 6 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 First time getting out of the country
- 11 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 16 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 17 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 21 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 22 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 23 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 24 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 25 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc