I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Osaka
- 2 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 8 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 9 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 10 Singapore weather in August/September
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 13 First time going abroad
- 14 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Backpacking on a budget
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 20 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 21 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 22 electric plug
- 23 Day trips from Sapporo
- 24 Etiquette in Japan
- 25 Northern Thailand Options