I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Hotels with rooms/studios to accommodate 3 adults?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Good tour/tour operator for Vietnam
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 10 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Malaria
- 17 Vietnam and coffee
- 18 I'm going to Japan!
- 19 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 20 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Cherry blossom
- 23 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 24 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 25 Shopping in Akhiabara