I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 5 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 6 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 18 Taxis in Yangon
- 19 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 20 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 Shanghai Tailor?
- 23 Best of Koh Tao
- 24 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 25 Singapore or Hong Kong