I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Family Friendly Penang
- 6 Train trip costs help please
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Weather forecast
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 13 Sri Lanka advice
- 14 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 15 Ryokan in Japan
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 18 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Itinerary & airport help
- 21 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 22 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 23 Snapshots From Kerala
- 24 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 25 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time