I hope everyone is doing well. My parents and sibling (all adults) will be visitig Hong Kong for 4-5 nights in early June 2011.
I am looking for a hotel room for them that can accomdate three adults. Thus, potential options would be hotels with large rooms and two double beds, or studio style hotels/apartments, or rooms with a pull out couch in the living room...
They usually stay in 4* or 5 star hotels, and are ok spending approx $300-350 a night.
They would like to be somewhere close to the malls, dining etc. as they are visiting as tourists.
As we have not travelled to Hong Kong much in the past, your help would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 8 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 13 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 21 Some notes about South Korea
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 Burma itinerary critic.
- 25 Fabric shops in India