I ma travelling to Yangon in January. I want a smaller mid level/mid-sized hotel I was thnking of Hotel Alamanda at 60b, Shwe Taung Kyar Road (Golden Valley Road)Superior Room. something with a garden.
Is this a good choice? Any other suggestions? $65-$75 per night range.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 5 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 6 Hakone station confusion
- 7 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 8 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 9 TOKYO tour guide
- 10 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 11 Traveling to SE Asia
- 12 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 13 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 14 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 15 1 month in Thailand and??
- 16 Kimballs in Panama
- 17 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 18 Visa on Arrival
- 19 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 20 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 21 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Japan Hakone Free Pass