I ma travelling to Yangon in January. I want a smaller mid level/mid-sized hotel I was thnking of Hotel Alamanda at 60b, Shwe Taung Kyar Road (Golden Valley Road)Superior Room. something with a garden.
Is this a good choice? Any other suggestions? $65-$75 per night range.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai baht allowance
- 2 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 3 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 4 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 5 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 6 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 In Seoul for one day
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 Japan & WiFi
- 11 Bali airport transportation
- 12 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 13 Travel Itenary
- 14 Halong Bay cruise
- 15 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 16 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 17 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 18 Passport for Indonesia
- 19 Fabric shops in India
- 20 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 21 japan itenirary help
- 22 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG