I ma travelling to Yangon in January. I want a smaller mid level/mid-sized hotel I was thnking of Hotel Alamanda at 60b, Shwe Taung Kyar Road (Golden Valley Road)Superior Room. something with a garden.
Is this a good choice? Any other suggestions? $65-$75 per night range.
HOTELS to RECOMMEND IN YANGON BURMA?
- 1 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 2 ...or maybe India?
- 3 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 4 India in November
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 9 Southern India
- 10 Vietnam money
- 11 help,
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 14 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 15 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 19 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 ANA Dreamliner
- 22 Safety in Malaysia
- 23 Anyone in Bangkok
- 24 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014