I ma travelling to Yangon in January. I want a smaller mid level/mid-sized hotel I was thnking of Hotel Alamanda at 60b, Shwe Taung Kyar Road (Golden Valley Road)Superior Room. something with a garden.
Is this a good choice? Any other suggestions? $65-$75 per night range.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 quarter of wood flooring
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 4 India Safari 2017
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Datong in Winter
- 7 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 haneda hotel
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand