January 2013 we are heading to Myanmar and Vietnam. We are breaking our flight at NRT and would appreciate some hotel recommendations near the airport. We have two days between flights and would like a location were we could wander and not be stuck in a hotel far from everything. Thanks
Hotels near NRT airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 3 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 14 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 16 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 17 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 18 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 19 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay