January 2013 we are heading to Myanmar and Vietnam. We are breaking our flight at NRT and would appreciate some hotel recommendations near the airport. We have two days between flights and would like a location were we could wander and not be stuck in a hotel far from everything. Thanks
Hotels near NRT airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 Tipping in Japan
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 16 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 17 Driver in South India
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan