I will be in Kathmandu & Lhasa last half of April. As I travel quite a lot, I have to keep my hotel prices about mid-range. But I am 57 & want some security & comfort. Any suggestions for Kathm or Lhasa hotels. I also would like to find an agency I can trust for the trip to Tibet if you have any suggestions. Thank you. K.
Hotels: Kath & Lhasa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 8 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 9 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 Japan Itinerary for May
- 12 Thai island escape
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 15 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 16 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 17 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 18 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 South Korea 5 days
- 21 Japan -OAT tour
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 24 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint