Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Phuntsho Pelri in Thimphu, the Village Lodge in Paro, or the Punatsangchhur Cottages in Wangdi?
Hotels in Thimphu, Paro, and Wangdi, Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 3 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Photos from India!
- 8 How to handle cash in Japan
- 9 Great Wall hike
- 10 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 Six days in Hong Kong
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 17 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 18 Storing photos while traveling
- 19 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 20 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 21 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 22 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey