Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Phuntsho Pelri in Thimphu, the Village Lodge in Paro, or the Punatsangchhur Cottages in Wangdi?
Hotels in Thimphu, Paro, and Wangdi, Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Kashmir today
- 6 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 7 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 8 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 9 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 10 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 11 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 12 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 13 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 14 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 15 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Triple Room in Singapore
- 18 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 19 What I like about Mumbai
- 20 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 21 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 22 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 23 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon