Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Phuntsho Pelri in Thimphu, the Village Lodge in Paro, or the Punatsangchhur Cottages in Wangdi?
Hotels in Thimphu, Paro, and Wangdi, Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Passport Safety
- 2 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 3 My trip report from the Philippines
- 4 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 Art in Shanghai
- 7 One week in Thailand
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 12 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 13 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 14 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 15 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 16 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 17 Thailand mid-December
- 18 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 25 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan