We are thinking to book Cosmos hotel in Taipei and Phoenix in Singapore. I think that their location is good (near metro or skyline), and easy to reach sightseeings.
Anybody used these hotels and can advise?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 2 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 3 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 4 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 5 Backstreet Academy
- 6 Seoul Searching Questions
- 7 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 8 Hakone station confusion
- 9 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 10 Japanese art
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Cebu where to stay
- 15 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 16 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 17 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 18 Traveling to SE Asia
- 19 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 20 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 21 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 22 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 23 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 24 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 25 TOKYO tour guide