We are thinking to book Cosmos hotel in Taipei and Phoenix in Singapore. I think that their location is good (near metro or skyline), and easy to reach sightseeings.
Anybody used these hotels and can advise?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AssistZ : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Tipping in India 2017
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott