I am planning a trip to Singapore, and have read great reviews on the Orchard Hotel. I am also looking at the Novotel Clarke Quay. Has anyone stayed at either hotel, and offer some advise between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 2 Passport
- 3 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 4 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 5 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Amakusa island help
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans