Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 2 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 6 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 7 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 8 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 9 2-3 days in Georgia
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 12 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 17 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 18 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 19 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 20 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 23 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 24 Japan in July?
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!