Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 beaches in Thailand
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 13 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 16 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 17 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 18 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 19 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 22 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 23 Currency in South Korea
- 24 Tipping in Japan
- 25 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that