Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar itinerary help
- 2 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 3 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 4 Amphawa Floating Market
- 5 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 12 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 21 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon