Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai island escape
- 2 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 21 Phuket Hotel
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport