Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 3 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 4 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 7 Myanmar podcast
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Burma with a toddler
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 16 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 17 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 18 Bali wedding in villa
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 beaches in Thailand
- 21 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015