Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014