Based on Trip Advisor reviews & recommendations on this forum, I booked a room at the Aspara for my husband, daughter & I in late December. The cost is $150 per night for the upstairs superior room with balcony. I thought that price seemed a little high & started checking other hotels. The Lotus Villa Laos is almost as much at $140 & does not have a river view but looks like it has a nice courtyard area. The Ramayana is $65 on Agoda, which seems like a great price. Any opinions on these hotels & prices would be greatly appreciated.
hotels in Luang Prabang - Aspara, Ramayana or Lotus Villa Laos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 12 Osaka shopping
- 13 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 14 Takayama ideas in April?
- 15 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 16 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 19 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang